Sign in to follow this  
Ivanhoe

Football/soccer Talk

Bale's likely to miss a few matches and his head isn't in the right space, I won't pay 12 million for him at this stage.

Good move Steve, I'm banking on Chelsea players for the double game week but will have to be careful for week 3 as I'd hoped one of my 4 million defenders was a first choice, damn it.

I was suprised how well Man U went against Swansea. I'm weighing up getting RVP after they play Chelsea and Liverpool but he costs a lot.

I had Benteke but with what I thought were 2 hard games for Villa I put Soldado in. As a Spurs fan they struggled against Palace and missed Bale's impact.

Bale in, Kaka and Ozil out. Glad we took the money.

I think Arsenal are pretty pleased with the way it worked out too.

Be interesting to see how much better the are with Ozil, can they challenge for the title? I think they should have been busier this transfer window and are happy with 4th.

Do Man U look like they'll be top 4?

Can't believe losing 3-0 at home to West Ham, so much for title contenders!

Brazil here we come!

Not expecting to win it but at least we are in it. The last two England games have restored my interest in the national team.

Andros Townsend has been exceptional. Really looking forward to the tournament now.

I prefer Townsend to Lennon as he as always full of life. Congrats on making it, you've got as much chance as anyone else if England pick their best players and the team fires.

Congrats on making it, you've got as much chance as anyone else if England pick their best players and the team fires.

I'm not so sure, our goalkeeper looks a bit dodgy. Still, his mistake yesterday got Chelsea the win. Thanks Joe.

Pick another one then! remember Calamity James :D

Everton v Spurs this weekend :) Exciting times, Ivan.  Will you be watching?  I'll be hungover from our staff party but hopefully capable of focusing on the match...

I don't think Spurs have won at Goodison since 2007 according to something I read today.  It may change this weekend, given how Spurs ALWAYS seem to do just enough to win these days.  Makes me sick, lol.