Sign in to follow this  
MarcioTheGreat

U F C

That's fucking terrible. Wouldn't surprise me if there's talk of him being cut for that, he's a multiple offender. The guy should just fight at 205 and have done with it. So unprofessional!

So much for that Mike Dolce weight cur magic??

Does he use Dolce? What a load of bollocks.

've just been on the MMA boards and as suspected shit is blowing up. Dana has come out and said his job is on the line, win or lose. They should cancel the fight really.....what if Vitor gets injured bad fighting a guy 20lbs heavier than him? Or, now that its stipulated that AJ can't get in the cage at over 205, what if he isn't rehydrated properly and he gets a brain injury? Either of those scenarios are very bad for the UFC.

He got moved up to middleweight to stop this shit. How the hell can someone move UP a weight class and still miss weight by 11lbs lol. Imo that's unacceptable, apparantly he claims he was on target and got sick this morning and the doctor rehydrated him to see if that would help and he claims the ufc were fine with it, but from the ufcs reaction it looks like excuses and a lot of bullshit. Its not acceptable at all

I'm pretty sick of Rumbles BS...he's been a lhw fighting as a welter all along...just grow a pair an fight at 205

I read something that apparently he got down to 187.5 but then the UFC doctor stopped the cut due to health concerns and rehydrated him. If true, I could feel slightly sympathetic for him as he obviously got close but either way, enough is enough now, its gotta be 205 or nothing else for him. Rashad has said he massively handles him in training sometimes anyway so he can obviously compete at 205. Just get it done. I just hope no serious injuries come about to either fighter tonight or it would be the ultimate shitstorm for the UFC.

by the way...AJ usually uses dolce but it turns out dolce was in belforts camp this time around. I wonder if that had anything to do with this. In any case, AJ is a professional fighter and he should act as such. Much respect to Vitor for taking the fight anyway. Its too bad Rumble can't make weight middleweight could use fresh talent.

I read something that apparently he got down to 187.5 but then the UFC doctor stopped the cut due to health concerns and rehydrated him. If true, I could feel slightly sympathetic for him as he obviously got close but either way, enough is enough now, its gotta be 205 or nothing else for him. Rashad has said he massively handles him in training sometimes anyway so he can obviously compete at 205. Just get it done. I just hope no serious injuries come about to either fighter tonight or it would be the ultimate shitstorm for the UFC.

Well he claimed the UFC was okay with it, but from Dana white's responses to him missing weight it sounds like a lot of bullshit.

dana was pissed. it was basically belfort that saved him saying he had to be under 205 at a second weigh in today. Lucky bastard weighed in at 204 point something earlier, I really hope Belfort KOs him quick. What a joke, get a doctor to write you a prescription for a set of balls and fight at 205.

Anyway I'll be skipping this UFC in favor of the pats/broncos. Card is weak honestly, I wish UFC would instill some different price points on PPVs

Now we know how Aldo deals with a powerful wrestler. After seeing him defend the take down so well I'm convinced there's nothing left for him at fw.

Rumbles weight issues bit him in the ass. But how about those young Brazilians. Barbosa looked deadly against Etim. And Silva was in complete control until the dq.

I'm now on the aldo bandwagon. Only guy for him is Frankie Edgar who could, and should move down after a couple more fights to solidify his legacy (fighting and dominating 2 weight classes would be pretty badass), dunno if he'll do it though.

And jeez im a big fan of Etim but how good was that knockout?

Yeah I was rooting for Etim after he came back so strong after the injury issues...that sub he pulled off was nasty. I guess Barbosa is the real deal. As for Aldo a fight with Edgar would be exciting but I Honestly think they should just swap divisions. Aldo will soon have too hard a time cutting to 145 and Edgar looks like he bulks to hit 155. They can have a catchweight but should really be moving in opposite directions weight-wise.

I think there's a few people who would beat aldo at lightweight though. I think someone like Gray Manyard would school him at lightweight. I really rate frankie edgar and I think he is going to be a future legend.

So, they cut AJ. C'est la vie I guess. I was extremely happy for Vitor.

I think there's a few people who would beat aldo at lightweight though. I think someone like Gray Manyard would school him at lightweight. I really rate frankie edgar and I think he is going to be a future legend.

At lightweight there are some real fights for him and I think that's why he should move up.. Maynard would be interesting although they just spent this whole camp working together on Aldo's wrestling in preparation for Mendes so we'll see how that develops. And yes Frankie is one for the ages. The man refuses to lose and you can't bet against him, , he's been fighting above his natural weight class and really if he can dominate feather (which I think he would) he could be a lighter version of awhat BJ Penn could have been, in a more competitive era no less.Dude is a beast.

@Marcio...

That video is so wrong, but I can't stop watching it!

yeah the slow mo and cheesy music really brings it together lol

btw I would like to see aldo fight the korean zombie! Pretty sure he is next on the list now, after what he did to hominick!

btw I would like to see aldo fight the korean zombie! Pretty sure he is next on the list now, after what he did to hominick!

I'm not sure walking straight at Aldo is a very good game plan but I would watch that, no doubt!

Wow, that was a crazy knockout!

I wanted to see my man Stanislav Nedkov against Maldonado but he got injured few weeks ago.

king mo tested postive for steroids! ouch

also read that aldo's trainer said he would only move to lightweight if it was for an immediate title shot

MUNOZ INJURED.

BISPING VS CHAEL SONNEN FOR A SHOT AT ANDERSON SILVA.

AWESOME LOL

Serious???? Fuck.....Bisping's gonna die again like against Dan, just a different kind of death! OMG imagine the shit talking leading upto this fight haha!

Should be interesting.

Another benefit is that it doesn't eliminate one of Sonnen/Munoz from facing Anderson now. They're both his toughest match ups so would be cool to see Munoz fight him if he gets past Sonnen again