Sign in to follow this  
MarcioTheGreat

U F C

Me too, but maybe JDS really is that good. Will be great to see a real fight between him & Cain this time, Cain looked very good last night.

Imo Mir should have done more take down attempts. Though JDS really is a good fighter, can't wait for Cain vs JDS :)

Cain looked like a man possessed! Can't wait for the rematch.

TUF Finale was pretty good to!

Alright fellas, who you got next weekend?! Silva or Sonnen?! The trash talking has been pretty intense, never seen silva go off like that.

Pulling for Sonnen for sure, love that guy. Part of me is worried that the first fight was his only chance though.

I really hope Silva smashes Sonnen. I know he might think he is trolling, but there are rules in trash talk. You never disrespect a man's family nor a man's country. Sonnen has done it all and I hope Silva shuts him up.

Well according to Silva Sonnen won't be able to walk much less talk after the fight...Should be great scrap!

Wow, I've missed the trash talk, gotta catch up :lol: Will be cheering for Silva, I find Sonnen kinda sleazy

Pulling for Sonnen for sure, love that guy. Part of me is worried that the first fight was his only chance though.

Same here, he was so close to winning last time. Now I just need to figure out.how to convince the wife that we need to get this PPV. She used to like watching UFC a few years ago but not so much now for some reason.

It's gonna be very interesting to see how the most motivated Anderson Silva ever performs tonight! Could be a very short fight!

Griffin and Ortiz ended up being the most exciting fight tonight. Griffin's post fight antics were hilarious as well. Not sure if he did that stuff on purpose or if he was a little rattled in the head.

I guess it was business as usual for Silva in the end. I think they stopped the fight a little early but I don't think Sonnen could've taken him if it continued anyway.

man I was pretty excited when Sonnen got in full mount in the 1st round haha, to bad that was short lived! Hopefully Lombard racks up an impressive victory cause I don't see anyone else left in that weight class for Silva!

At least Sonnen got invited to a BBQ :lol:

hey-shale.png?2e2030

don't forget there is UFC tonight!

... on fuel, bleh I don't get that channel

Chris Weidman did work! I still think Anderson Silva would tool him right now but he'll be a MW champ at some point I think.

Unfortunate that Hendo had to pull out due to injury. I was really looking forward to that fight next weekend. I hope Machida accepts the rematch though. I think he can do better than the performance he put on the first time.

ohhhh no that sucks. I wanted to see hendo KO him so bad

Jon Jones has a incredibly large vagina. Scared of a middleweight, lawl

not a true champ imo. Hope belfort smashes him but I really dont see it happening at all

Yeah, not taking on Chael was weak sauce. He would be fighting a smaller wrestler with ZERO KO power, much easier than Hendo. As for Vitor, he might have trouble getting inside but I would love to see how Bones responds to a classic Phenom Punch Flurry...

If your betting man, you could try for the upset, I think the vegas odds are 9-1 with Jones as a favorite lol

GSP opened over Condit big as well... Also worth noting if your subscribed to the UFC on youtube, you can watch Condit's full workout which is pretty neat

Frankie Edgar vs Jose Aldo is on. Aldo's previous opponent dropped out with an injury.

If your betting man, you could try for the upset, I think the vegas odds are 9-1 with Jones as a favorite lol

GSP opened over Condit big as well... Also worth noting if your subscribed to the UFC on youtube, you can watch Condit's full workout which is pretty neat

Cool I'll check that out! I heard he does some interesting underwater type stuff....

Frankie Edgar vs Jose Aldo is on. Aldo's previous opponent dropped out with an injury.

Interested to see what Edgar looks like when he does not have a speed advantage. Also Aldo is going to look huge despite the fact that Edgar is the one coming down from 155.

Aldo vs Edgar cancelled, Aldo got injured. Rampage vs Texeira also cancelled at the same event.

Damn. Was buzzing to watch Frankie aldo.

Don't care about the 'page fight though. I don't like watching the 'new' Rampage, as far as i'm concerned Rampage retired from MMA when he beat Hendo and unified the titles. This new Rampage is an entirely different fighter who doesn't care about MMA anymore.