Sign in to follow this  
MarcioTheGreat

U F C

Accidental...he was very honest admitting that it was meant to be a kick. Glad that kid won, the other guy was a bit too cocky.

Yeah it turns out that the fact that both your parents have black belts in Taekwondo doesn't help much if someone knees you right smack in the face...who knew?

speaking of knees... this happened last friday as well

That was a superb knee KO! Nice!

This one...totally intentional! Still guy would still be no match for Lombard. It's kind of sad really.

Lombard needs to come over to UFC please... Also I can't wait for Bellator to move to spike so I can watch in HD lol, tonights UF fight looks pretty solid as well!

damn homeboy needs to keep his chin down! I wonder how many times urijah said that haha

So Overeem gets busted for an elevated T/E ratio...Discuss!

As soon as I heard they'd done a surprise test on the 6 fighters after the press conference, I knew Overeem would piss hot.

My opinion....let them take what they want.

he had a 14/1 ratio!!! holy shit (cut off is 6/1)

It sucks. Pretty much all the HW's are on gear, it's just whos unlucky enough to get tested. They should just allow them to level the playing field.

One of the reasons I was going there is because of Overeem... Now he pulls this shit, quite fucked up if you'd ask me.

Oh well, there are plenty other fights I look forward to and I hope Mir get's a shot at Dos Santos.

It sucks. Pretty much all the HW's are on gear, it's just whos unlucky enough to get tested. They should just allow them to level the playing field.

None of the other guys pissed hot?

^ That's actually a good point Split.

I'm with LC and split here. If the other guys are using then they are very good at hiding it...especially Big Country, he's REALLY good at hiding it. Also, Overeem should be let go if not for getting popped then definitely for being such a moron. His test should have come as no surprise he owed the Nevada State Athletic Commission a few "surprise" tests because of the post Brock fight fracas. He should have figured that the next time he was in Vegas they might come asking for a sample. So he's either really arrogant, a total idiot or an innocent man who normally has a T/E ratio of 14:1. I have my doubts on the last one.

I heard the possibility of Dos Santos vs Henderson! That would be nuts, they said Mir vs Cain is staying put

I love Hendo and don't want to see him get killed by Dos Santos. The man is all heart and has been taking out bigger men for years but a washed up Fedor is not int the same league as Junior. I would watch the fight and pray Hendo makes it out alright, it might be a race for who can land the bigger bomb first and Junior is just faster and more technical with his striking. I don't like the match up for Dan.

None of the other guys pissed hot?

Because they're not stupid like overeem and cycle off of it when they have fights approaching. Takes an idiot to carry on taking it despite oweing the NSAC samples and being such a big name with a fight coming up.

Such a shame. Was really looking forward to JDS vs Overeem.

@ Wanderlei

I agree that steroid use is probably more common than tests show. Like I said Overeem should be fired if only for being such a moron. There was no way the NSAC was gonna let him pass through town without testing him after what happened with the conditional license they gave him for the Brock fight. Dude is just dumb!

According to Bas Rutten it may still be on. Most likely he'll use the low testosterone excuse.

Low T...yeah right! Even if that's the case you are only allowed to use TRT if you can be within allowed range, which i believe is 4:1, so even with TRT he should not be testing at 14:1 T/E. We'll see...