Sign in to follow this  
MarcioTheGreat

U F C

Haha, I was just thinking about that as I was reading this 'debate' lol!

Andres, I'm sure you know 'heart' in a fighting context is the same as 'balls' or 'guts' or having no quit in you. I think its universally accepted that Frankie has this in abundance. Gray beat the shit out of him (twice) and Benson battered him on Saturday night but the guy just keeps working away....his will to win is massive against these guys who are a lot bigger than him. To say that's just physiological does Frankie a disservice....in my humble opinion of course. Its only fair he gets a rematch. Whether we want to see it or not (I personally don't) the guy definitely deserves it if he wants it. Fair's fair!

Good fight but honestly I don't think it was as close as people think. Fight metric scored it 49-46 for Bendo and I have to agree that he was more effective for all bit the first round. I like Frankie and he is ALL heart but I'd rather see him at 145

Frankie could probably fight at 135 if he wanted lol, he said he doesn't cut any weight whatsoever in the post fight interview. I'd like to see him have another run at the title before moving down.

Frankie could probably fight at 135 if he wanted lol, he said he doesn't cut any weight whatsoever in the post fight interview. I'd like to see him have another run at the title before moving down.

agreed, lets do instant rematch and diaz vs pettis haha

moving on the strikeforce's womens championship should be great this weekend to, hope Ronda takes Meishas arm home lol. Noons and Thompson should be solid

Don't get me wrong. I love the women in womens MMA :P (Gina carano, ronda rousey, meisha tate, felice herrig) (NOT cyborg hah), but there's something about watching womens MMA that I just don't like.

Kampman for this. I like alves but I just think kampman is one of the best ww's, and he has been screwed by several bad judges decisions ( diego, shields), i think he deserves a good win.

Nice comeback by Kampmann! Kinda feel sorry for Thiago too, he just got caught.

Solid card for a free card. Yeh was a nice fight, i'm glad kampmann won though just because he should be higher up the ladder and in line for a title shot if it wasnt for shitty decisions against shields and diego. Alves always puts on entertaining fights though

yeah that was a great sub! McCall got robbed, glad to see it'll be an instant rematch. The weigh ins for strikeforce were pretty intenese, can't wait for tonight!

yeah that was a great sub! McCall got robbed, glad to see it'll be an instant rematch. The weigh ins for strikeforce were pretty intenese, can't wait for tonight!

There was a mistake with the results and it was actually judged as a draw, and should've gone to a 'sudden death' round, hence the rematch.

There was a mistake with the results and it was actually judged as a draw, and should've gone to a 'sudden death' round, hence the rematch.

yeah I saw that, thats why I'm glad its a rematch haha. and RONDA! Wooo damn shes sexy, hilarious it was an armbar again. Good weekend for MMA

Not a real fan of womens MMA as i've said before, but I enjoyed watching that fight

That was a good fight.

Yeah May is going to be epic! There's also cormier vs Barnett to look for

I live in the Netherlands I have to use alternative sources to watch it. Me and my girlfriend are trying to go to Vegas for those epic fights though :D

@MarcioTheGreat can I call you Marcio? The Great? Maybe just MTG? Anyway, I watch TUF religiously. How do you like the new format I thought the fights were great overall but its tough to judge guys in one round especially with flash ko's. And Urijah/Don kept it pretty tame. Well see how this season plays out but I'm pumped to see some of these guys square of.

@Mark Vegas is great I'll be there next month...never made it to a fight out there but I met big country and some other Vegas fighters at the big boy toy show there...good times!

There's bad shit happening in the house apparently. Father of one of the fighters has passed away and he and his friend have left the house I think.

I live in the Netherlands I have to use alternative sources to watch it. Me and my girlfriend are trying to go to Vegas for those epic fights though :D

I can watch all fights for free on http://www.ufc.tv , it might be free in NL as well. And yeah, Vegas is cool but prepare some pocket change :lol:

@MarcioTheGreat can I call you Marcio? The Great? Maybe just MTG? Anyway, I watch TUF religiously. How do you like the new format I thought the fights were great overall but its tough to judge guys in one round especially with flash ko's. And Urijah/Don kept it pretty tame. Well see how this season plays out but I'm pumped to see some of these guys square of

haha yeah man you can just call me any of the above, whatever is easier. New format is pretty sweet, I like it a lot, agreed on judging the guys though some of those fights were super quick. Do you like Urijah or Dom better? I like Urijah personally, training at team alpha seems like it would sweet to.

Stylistically I like Urijah better which is odd because I find that most MMA wrestlers tend to make for boring fights. Team Alpha Male guys seem to be exceptions to that rule. Don't get me wrong Dom is a super skilled champion and is fun to watch but I've watched Urijah for longer and have sort of a soft spot for him. I guess that's Dom's issue with him: when they were in the WEC Urijah got all the spotlight even though Dom was wrecking dudes!

@PorridgeOrange; Cool! I like Big Country, can't wait to see him fight again :)

@Inspect; :o I didn't know about that link! is it HD? Yeah it's going to be expensive, but 5 heavyweight fights is totally worth it, I hope :D

The quality varies but most of the time it is HD, there are markers for takedowns, submission attempts etc so you can skip the boring fights