Sign in to follow this  
jpez

Awesome Videos

Also here I think everyone was expecting him to do a single and they start clapping, then he does a double and they clap some more but when he goes for a triple everyone goes crazy. lol 400 kg X 3

^^ sheisser - that's a lot of weight! Not sure if 4 or 5 plates - but that's what I am aiming for - MONSTER dips. I am just going to keep adding to my dips until I get there...even now with just a 25plate on a chain I see people stopping and looking - not many people do weighted dips in my gym....

^ Extremely funny and amazing at the same time LOL

YYYYEEAAHHHH!!!!

Guy is crazy strong. Emphasis on both the crazy and the strong.

I've seen this a lot of times. Every time I admire his flawless technique!

I wanna be that guy!

• Upvote 1

I think this is KK's most recent competition post-injury.

Pretty sure everyone's seen this already, but there's something amazing about seeing someone press heavy weight overhead.

Some good Andy Ruse squatting vids:

What an animal! 3 plates for 42 is just nuts, and 462 for a 20 repper is damn impressive.

Here's a classic, huge weight for a double, serious intensity and impeccable form:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo1tU1YqPp0&feature=related

The best part of the 315x42 is his friend takes away the J-Hooks so he can't rack the bar, he has to squat until he has to drop it haha... Beastly.

That Karwoski video rules, always loved that one!

I wish I could train at this gym:

So this guy isn't lifting, per se, but he's definitely doing something right. Let's hear it for the "you're never too old" set.

Whether you're after relative strength or absolute strength, this guy has you beat. No exceptions.

In 1999 he schooled all Finnish strongmen in an event where they were carrying a 180kg heavy sack, and well, look at the results.

1. Jaakko Pessinen 266m

2. Unto Lundell 160m

3. Juha Räsänen 156m

4. Janne Virtanen 150m

5. Hannu Vilkko 60m

6. Tuomo Räsänen 50m

Also note that he was 55 years old and weighed 76kg at the time.

Even better, some promoters tried to make a new event where the sack would've weighed 250kg but not one strongman accepted the challenge. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hO9k_TXtGA&feature=uploademail"]http://www.youtube.c...ure=uploademail

Konstantinovs most recent video.

Not really a conventional deadlifting form but there's no arguing with a 400kg lift.

From jimwendler.com :)

"Here is a great video of my friend, Matt Vincent, pushpressing a new PR, 345×7. Matt is a good friend of mine but he is a huge fruitcake. He wears awful hats, wears spandex pants (not short…pants) when he trains and drinks the gayest of beers. If it is a fruit, it’s in his beer. And possibly in his Little Black Book. Matt is a an accomplished football player, thrower and now competes in Highland Games."