Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheHumanHatert

extremely small homegym

14 posts in this topic

This is my extremely small gym.. It is obviously a very very very small ground. But i live on a 60m2 appartment in a city( this is the smallest room.) I can do anything here. Plus i am not distracted anytime by all the bastards around in the gym)) So thats a big pluspunt to me!!! I use the Deadeners for lifting as the people beneath the floor will start crying when i don't so... I will buy more stuff in the future, a Swiss bar and another bar and also more weights, i will hang them on the wall behind the rack.

size2.jpg

size1.jpg

size3.jpg

Not a bad setup

thanx men,, no it isn't at least for me. Pretty happy after all how it all worked out.. It is Always sort a gamble if you have so less space. After all i work out very good here in my home. It is a pitty that in Europe it is much more expensive and difficult to find cool fitness-equipment.....

If I set up a home gym now, it'd have to be an outside gym, lol

but the US does have good access to equipment, that's for sure

Yeah u'r blessed. All the cool brands around there. We pay ways more for less quality. Outside would be way to warm for me!!! I'm Always sweating like a pig.. But Lucky me have a good ventilator hangin on the wall now:)

Hahaha I live in Texas, summer afternoons sometime 113f, I'd be a sweaty mess untill i acclimated...if i ever did

Hell, I might heatstroke

no, had one when I lived in an apartment, now I live in a travel trailer, definitely no room for a home gym unless outside

wow,, i'd like to live in a travel trailer. But this things are very ucommon in my country. Only gipsy's can ''do'' that or so... But it is great i think, is it easy movable to???

I can pull it with any full size pickup, it's only about 21 feet long

Actually a small pickup, like a Ford ranger will pull it, but not up anything steep, it weighs I think 3160 lb from the factory, and My ranger is rated to pull 4000

My van will pull closer to 6500 (light 3/4 ton), or I can use it for a camper if i don't want to pull the TT

I actually wanted a Micro camper, but it's hard to live full time in one of those lol

I'm just trying to live as cheap and free as i can

That sounds amazing man.. I understand that you like to live like this. I would do so to... it is sort of a dream but in my country it is to difficult±)

Where do you train if i may ask you== EVerytime in another fitness centra or what=

Yeah right now I use a commercial gym, might switch off that in the future, depending on my situation

If I decide to go full mobile lifestyle, I'll need a workout I can bring with me

What country are you from?

Oh, tiny country, IIRC, with very strict laws in some areas