Sign in to follow this  
edwardbynes

Need some info about this new supplement

I have started working out with my partner and to boost my workout capability i've decided to start taking some supplements. I've heard about this new supplement with the name crazy bulk. If any one who had experience with this supplement please let me know. You can also find their website here http://www.crazybulkreviews.com.au/

Thank You

Many of those products are on the US' DEA Controlled Substance list.  Dianabol, Anavar, Trenbalone, and Anadrol, etc (DEA number 4000) are a CSA Schedule III substance, but not classified as a narcotic.  Base info on controlled substances in the USA can be found here: DEA Controlled Substances.  The definition of CSA schedule III says:

Substances in this schedule have a potential for abuse less than substances in Schedules I or II and abuse may lead to moderate or low physical dependence or high psychological dependence.

You can check Wikipedia for what happens if you violate the law on this point: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controlled_Substances_Act#Enforcement_authority

Bottom line, CSA Schedule III requires doctor's prescription in order for it to be legal.  Just about all anabolic steroids fall under this schedule.

IronStrong's Stance on Steroids

We are governed under US laws.  We don't want to promote obtaining controlled substances illegally--as defined by US law.  The law is most likely very different on this point in Australia, England, etc.  Or it might be similar.  Please verify your own local laws.

Best Place to Look at what supplements do:

Examine.com

NOTE: because they are considered in the same class as all anabolic steroids, and not traditional supplements, you may have to read up on some biology textbooks to see how they affect muscle growth.

• Upvote 1