Sign in to follow this  
BavarianRedneck

Weird Quad Soreness

I have this weird quad soreness on the upper outer side of both of my quads, its not like regular soreness, I know what that feels like. Its been there since I started deadlifting 3x5 3 times a week (I wanted to see if its too much) and it really bothers me when squatting. I stopped deadlifting and did only light jumpsquats today and I did an hour of foamrolling (which easily settles soreness issues for me normally) and some stretching (I cant really feel a stretch in my quads since im pretty limber) and I tried a hot bath and showers with changing temperature and I applied some warmth paste. Do you guys have any idea what it might be and how to treat it?

Apparently I had sth with the upper thingy of the quad and I sorted that out with lots of cardio, warmth paste and hot and cold baths. Sorry I posted this on the wrong subforum.

• Upvote 1

Glad you feel better already. However, if it happens again, make sure to check your form and if it hurts a lot, check with your doctor in case anything might be off

Happy training ;)