Sign in to follow this  
BarbEricScotaku

Your Most Recent Buys

Can we have a general thread for whatever fitness-related stuff we just got our hands on? Cuz this came in the mail last night:

ufivuBil.jpg

That jack was on FerrousMaverick's suggestion (along with olympic dumbbell handles and grease pencils, both of which have served me well). Can't wait to try 'er out this Thursday!

I'm awaiting delivery of my new SBD Knee Sleeves. Got a meet in a few weeks and they changed up the rules and nixed the use of wraps, which I've only been using since the early 1990s.

Bumpers, and a 28KG KB

great video mav, when you get time could you do a video on your rogue bumpers and b&R bar? i would like to see how they are holding up

2014-12-13162148_zpsdd7abffa.jpg

here are my new buys

nice buys guys

I have PP on my comp, maybe I should actually read it lol

trust me Art, the last thing you need is a book that talks about switching programs :lol:

Hahaha very good point, edge

Actually I'm in contact with Alex Viada, I'm thinking some online coaching from a guy who understands 'all around fitness' might be just the thing to get me to stick to a plan

I already have the book though, not tellin who gave it to me  :ph34r:

I'd be happy to, not sure how to go about it though, since the computer it's on is no longer hooked to the interwebs

(not sure how to do it if it was, tbh)

I don't have any recent buys yet, aside from some C&P supps. I'm just waiting for Rogue to re-stock the bare steel Ohio Power bar.

hey carl, i sent them an email and they said it should be back up for sale today. I'm also waiting :(

Its not back yet, but hopefully that means it will be soon. I will check regularly and i have an email alert set up for it as well.

ya not sure why it not up yet, i might have to just go with the B&R bar if they don't hurry up lol

If they didnt have all those issues a while back i would already have a b&r. Now im not sure i trust it enough. Id probably go black zinc power bar, but since im not desperate for a new bar i'll just wait it out for bare steel.

the rogue ohio power bar is back up for sale

I'll do a review at some point, but here's some pics for now. Obviously it's way better than a cheap sporting goods store CAP bar.

Bare Steel Rogue Ohio Power Bar

th_bar2.jpg  th_bar3.jpg  th_bar4.jpg

th_bar5.jpg  th_bar6.jpg  th_bar1.jpg

Also, the tube it shipped in was damaged at one end but the bar is in perfect condition. It's literally dead straight, no bend at all, not even a tiny bit. And the knurling is simply not THAT aggressive. It's good, don't get me wrong.  I just mean that people talk like it's going to rip up your hands. It's not. I haven't used a Buddy Capps Texas Power Bar so I can't compare it with other bars that are notorious for aggressive knurling. I don't think the OPB is really all that "aggressive". But I don't know what other peoples' standards are for that.

hey i got mine today also, i am pleasantly surprised with the knurling much more aggressive then my castro or chan bar but not as aggressive as the texas power bar. love the bare steel can't wait to use it tonight

I just bought these a few hours ago, can't wait for them to arrive. Went with Pendlay Do-wins because everything I read says they run wider than the Adidas or Nikes, and my feet are short and fat.

lifting_shoe_-_pendlay_-3.jpg

Those would be my choice, too