Sign in to follow this  
michail

Sad Day, Ifcalc Is Gone.

Thanks, that one does look nice.

I also use this sometimes http://iifym.com/iifym-calculator/.  I don't do the splits anymore because I do some form of training/sports 6-7 days per week.

I could probably make a nice calculator myself to give back to the community.  I'd like one where the activity multiplier could be custom tweaked.  Sadly programming isn't as fun for me as it once was.

I'm not a fan of the calculators. It takes a couple of weeks to figure out your maintenance kcals and then you can tweak from there much more accurately.

Unless you've got energy demands that demand more kcals in workout days I'm not sure there is any real benefit to be had cycling calories either. But even still that's not hard to figure out either.

I'm not a fan of the calculators. It takes a couple of weeks to figure out your maintenance kcals and then you can tweak from there much more accurately.

Unless you've got energy demands that demand more kcals in workout days I'm not sure there is any real benefit to be had cycling calories either. But even still that's not hard to figure out either.

They can be convenient tools if you know what's going on.  I'll often use them to reverse engineer my TDEE based off of actual results.  I don't cycle calories either but a 7/0 day cycle fixes that.

I guess the owner renewed the domain! :)

It still has a couple of bugs but that's ok.