Sign in to follow this  
Robernaut

Straps!

give em a try :P

yo,did you try any other straps to compare it with the iron mind?

just wondering y they say it's so good..

they look all the same to me

I've got the regular and grippy-rubber Schiek straps. Hate the ones with the rubberized grip - tries to yank all my arm hair out. Switched over to the Rex's Grips the last few months, not quite a full-on strap, but they work well once you figure our your comfort zone. www.rexsgrip.com

I have a blue thumb a few reps in.

You may be a smurf.  Do you find yourself substituting the word 'smurf' for other words in sentences without realising it?  "I'm just going to smurf to the shops for some coffee".  Anything like that can point to this being the problem.

Smurf: Our village has been Smurfed by a smurf that smurfs smurf. Homnibus: A "smurf that smurfs smurf?" I don't understand, what is he saying? Peewit: Easy, he says that his village has been visited by a bandit who talks through his nose. Sir Johan: Really, I suspect that he's talking about a plague that came from the sky. King: No, no, you got it all wrong, it's a wolf that came from the forest. Smurf: No that isn't it either. Peewit: An elephant who blew his horn then? King: Or a wildman who drinks blood?

I won't get to use them properly until tomorrow, but I'll do a few sentences on them when I do.

Still waiting... Did one of the big people tread on your house before you got chance to login again?

i love smurfs, tastes so good