Sign in to follow this  
Whiteboii

I Feel Different Without Music/noise/voices.

So i've noticed that i feel different when i'm not listening to music, or noise in general ,such as youtube videos. I first noticed this when i was in the gym and i was getting dependent on music for motivation. Sense then, i stopped listening to music when working out and it has done good, it seems.

But i still find myself feeling alone, and lonely when not listening to music and or watching people talk on videos.

I think i've just gotten attached to this and the more i talk to actual people, the more this problem will go away.

Any thoughts on the subject? I don't really have a question, because i think i know the solution, but i just like having an outside perspective .  

Are you talking about just when lifting, of everyday life? If it's the latter, obviously your mind is telling you to seek contact/companionship with other people, but I'm sure you knew that.

Everyday life, yea i figured as much. lol...

Can't say I relate to feeling sad without hearing music, although I'd be lying if I didn't imagine myself either sometimes being good enough to sing/play songs or imagining it as a soundtrack to awesomeness. Woodkid's "run boy run" was made for that, though, so it makes me feel like less of a child with that in mind.