Sign in to follow this  
JohnR

Database For Members' Lifts

Following on from the application used to tabulate the results of the last two ISPL competitions, I've now expanded it so that you can save a history of your three-lift powerlifting progress and/or of your two-lift Olympic weightlifting. Choose whether or not you want to make your lift history publicly viewable or keep it private. Choose your best set of lifts (powerlifing and/or Olympic) to feature in the ranked lifts if you wish to see how you're faring against other members.

Administrators can be appointed (preferably moderators of the forum) to do stuff like set up the dates for future ISPL 'virtual' competitions. So far only two other members have registered to it, other than the ones who entered the competition in May, and only one of those (some old guy from NZ) has actually entered any lifting history.

http://weightlifting.org.nz/is

Love some more people to use it :D

• Upvote 1

I added my best lifts :)

I just tried to enter some stuff, but for some reason I am listed as male and I can't figure out how to change it.

ETA: Never mind. I deleted my account and started over.

Actually, even though I deleted myself and started again it still has me listed as male.

Awesome stuff John - thanks for this. 
Can you perhaps PM both myself and Ferrous Maverick with details of how to become administrators of the site to setup the competitions etc please

Great idea and something of great use to all...I hope more people use it and will certainly push it on here to people...

I just tried to enter some stuff, but for some reason I am listed as male and I can't figure out how to change it.

:unsure: Sorry about that. Fixed your account, but won't have a chance to correct the code for any other females who register until later in the day. 

Awesome stuff John - thanks for this. 

Can you perhaps PM both myself and Ferrous Maverick with details of how to become administrators of the site to setup the competitions etc please

Great idea and something of great use to all...I hope more people use it and will certainly push it on here to people...

I've given your account Admin access now Neil. FM has not registered. When he does, perhaps you could give him Admin as a little exercise in how it works (and as a further test of my code!). PM me if any problems.

Thanks

Thanks!

Okay...I'm going to be a huuuuuuge pain in the butt...... I had my stuff set on private and it wont let me to change it to public.

Nothing like real people to test stuff for you!

Hopefully these are fixed now, but please PM bugs etc. to me rather than posting here. That way I get notified. 

...and I'm in.

Thanks John!

Great tool, thanks John!

John are you a fellow software engineer? I know dat debugging feel haha

I've given your account Admin access now Neil. FM has not registered. When he does, perhaps you could give him Admin as a little exercise in how it works (and as a further test of my code!). PM me if any problems.

Thanks

I'm registered as 'bloritsch'.  Apparently I did this a long time ago.