Sign in to follow this  
foomag

Weight Gain With Gomad

hi im 18 years old and i need help gaining weight. I am currently 5'6 and only wigh in 108-110 which is really skiiny, and i hate it! so im going to try gomad and i want to be more informed about it and hopefully get some tips with gaining weight. Thanks

If you go for gomad make sure you're lifting heavy along side with it to reduce the amount of fat you stand to gain. A word of advice, ease into it if you aren't used to drinking a lot of milk. Start with 1L a day for the first week and up it by 0.5-1L per day every week after it. That way you should be able to gain at a steady pace and avoiding rapid fat gains.

In the long run you'll want to work on eating proper food rather than relying on milk so you'll have to work that into your regular diet.

Otherwise for gaining weight there is no magic solution beyond making sure you eat a lot of high calorie food on a regular basis

What raincoat said. Since you are already 110 lbs, you don't really need 6000 calories a day to gain weight. Start with a litre a day of full fat milk.

Personally, I went from 130 lbs to 150 lbs in 12 weeks with 2L milk, 4 whole eggs and 1 big avocado every day.

Eat lots of protein, lift as heavy as you can and eat calorie rich foods - this means lots of good fats.

Hey, guys.. I'm closing this one and we can continue the conversation in the other one.