Sign in to follow this  
NeilPorter

Ispwl Nov2012 Results

Thanks to all who put an entry into the IS meet this time round - the results on this are in, and congrats to Steve on winning this for the 3rd time now and he is in fact the ISPWL MacDaddy.

1st Place - Sking

BW – 183/ 82.55

TOTAL – 1175 / 532.97

WIlks 355.778

2nd Place - Spector

BW: 189 / 85.73

TOTAL LIFTED 1140lbs / 512.56

WILKES TOTAL 338.801

3rd Place - Adamw

BW 250 / 113.98

Total: 1210 / 548.85

WILKES TOTAL: 320.142

4th Place - Fudley

BW 170 / 77.11

Total: 985 lbs / 446.8 Kg

Wilks 312.395

5th Place - Heino

BW: 164.68 / 74.7

TOTAL LIFTED 925.94 / 420

WILKES TOTAL 300.132

6th Place - Maslow(no bench included)

BW – 188 / 85.27

Total – 745 / 337.93

Wilkes – 222.051

7th Place - Aria

BW 209.44 / 95

TOTAL LIFTED 649 / 249

WILKES TOTAL 154.878

Wilkes calculated from this site

Thanks to the competitors - remember the next event is in May 2013 so hope you (and a few others with a bit more notice) all join in again then :D

• Upvote 1

Guest ExperimentB76z

Well done everyone.

I would have entered my snatch, but I don't think it would have got me very far :)

Congratulations to all those who entered.

I will try to take part in the next competition in May.

(Didn't know this comp was on till too late).

Congrats Steve. I'll keep May next year in the back of my head!

Congratulations to those who entered and won.

Next time i hope to be in competetive shape

Congratulations to those who entered and won.

Next time i hope to be in competetive shape

+1.

Well done chaps :)

I think we need a virtual weightlifting comp for those who like to throw heavy bits of iron above their heads.

Guest ExperimentB76z

I think we need a virtual weightlifting comp for those who like to throw heavy bits of iron above their heads.

The man is a genius.

Well done chaps :)

The man is a genius.

I agree - we are excluding all our Oly Lifters from such fun...

Let me iron it out in the Mod area and maybe when May rolls round we have a PWL and an OLy comp (with whatever 3 lifts are the main oly ones?)

Guest ExperimentB76z

Let me iron it out in the Mod area and maybe when May rolls round we have a PWL and an OLy comp (with whatever 3 lifts are the main oly ones?)

It's just the snatch and the clean and jerk.

First off, congrats to everyone!

It's just the snatch and the clean and jerk.

No, make it a supertotal :D

Guest ExperimentB76z

No, make it a supertotal :D

I was going to suggest that, but it would just be you and I and I would get DESTROYED.

Congrats everyone! Hey Neil, is it just me or are Heino and Fudley reversed? Both the total and the Wilks for Fudley's scores are higher than Heino. (Still a good showing for both).

Congrats to all the competitors. Great job!

Great work all who entered!

Congratulations for everyone in the comp! I'd also really like to thank Neil and everyone else who were involved in organizing this. I'm sure next time there'll be more attendees, this is a forum with a strength bias anyway.

And yeah, Fudley should be before me in the rankings.

Nice work, gents!

Congrats everyone! Hey Neil, is it just me or are Heino and Fudley reversed? Both the total and the Wilks for Fudley's scores are higher than Heino. (Still a good showing for both).

Lol good spot Mav :P

Changed that around now - sorry about that guys.

I was going to suggest that, but it would just be you and I and I would get DESTROYED.

Maybe not if it was a combined sinclair and wilkes score for the win?

Or maybe MikeD would just enter and smash us all

Loving the idea of an oly meet too...

Steve, good job and congrats! (and great work, everyone else)

Only just discovered this.

Great effort all who took part :)

@Neil Porter: Since no one got in touch with me about setting up the scoresheet we used last time, can I take it that it's not going to be required from now on?

Only just discovered this.

Great effort all who took part :)

@Neil Porter: Since no one got in touch with me about setting up the scoresheet we used last time, can I take it that it's not going to be required from now on?

Hi John, no that's not the case. This whole event just came out the blue for us really, Mikes extended absence the main reason, and I only spotted it and set it up in the week it was Happening...so in truth having not been involved greatly with the last one the fact you setup this program wasn't on my radar.

We've ensured the next one wont go by the same way with reminders etc, and if It's still ok with you still, Mike or one of of Mods will be in touch a few weeks before the next one if your very generous offer of help still stands?

Hi John, no that's not the case. This whole event just came out the blue for us really, Mikes extended absence the main reason, and I only spotted it and set it up in the week it was Happening...so in truth having not been involved greatly with the last one the fact you setup this program wasn't on my radar.

We've ensured the next one wont go by the same way with reminders etc, and if It's still ok with you still, Mike or one of of Mods will be in touch a few weeks before the next one if your very generous offer of help still stands?

No prob. I'll keep it there. It just needs to be reset with the new date and the old data cleared out. Just email me or something to remind me. I'm not very good at checking this forum nowadays.

Edit: In fact just thinking about it now, I'll unlock it again and change the title so that it's there for anyone who wants to register and post their lifts and see how they're doing against others. You can update your lifts as often as you like.

The link is at http://rippon.org.nz/is/lift_ranking.php

To register yourself, go to the login page.

No prob. I'll keep it there. It just needs to be reset with the new date and the old data cleared out. Just email me or something to remind me. I'm not very good at checking this forum nowadays.

Edit: In fact just thinking about it now, I'll unlock it again and change the title so that it's there for anyone who wants to register and post their lifts and see how they're doing against others. You can update your lifts as often as you like.

The link is at http://rippon.org.nz...ift_ranking.php

To register yourself, go to the login page.

Thanks John appreciate this... :D