Sign in to follow this  
Changeling

Breakfast!

4 egg omelette with Spinach and 20g Feta Cheese, plus a coffee, followed about 30 minutes later by 50g All Bran, 60g stewed apple and 125ml milk.

Canadian Bacon, 2 Egg, Goat cheese breakfast sandwich I've substituted the Englis Muffins for that low carb bread. Breakfast of champions and probably something like 40-50g of protein now.

I usually have a smoothie made from whole milk, banana, yoghurt, whey protein and oats if I'm up early for work. Can't stomach solid food early in the morning.

Typical breakfast on a workout day is 4 eggs scrambled with whole milk and crumbled cheese and perhaps peppers along with Jones natural sausage, oats with whey, a fruit, and fish oil. Without a workout it's mostly the same sans the oats. If I'm in a hurry I may make a shake with whole milk, whey, oats, and ground flax seed. Making breakfast a required habit was a good decision, I feel like it's important for my mental preparation as well as the obvious benefit of nutrients.

At the risk of sounding like Mehdi, I do recommend people in the US try Jones sausages. They're free of preservatives, fillers, and other garbage unlike 90% of commercial breakfast meats and most versions are full-fat.

3 weetabix with 300ml of whole milk, 60g of dried apricots, 30g blueberries and 30g of strawberries.

followed by:

One scoop of banana Sci-Mx Ultragen whey with another 300ml of whole milk.

followed (one hour later) by:

either 50g of mixed unsalted nuts

or an avacado

Bowl of Kashi GoLean cereal with milk, and then 5 eggs scrambled with a cup of brown rice or quinoa.

haven't had breakfast for awhile now (ramadan)

but i used to eat 4 whole eggs with 2 brow toasts and skimmed milk and a toast with honey on it

Technically "breakfast" means "break the fast". Traditionally it's the fast from the last meal of the day to the first meal of the next day--but you have a time in the afternoon for that, right?

Basically it´s low fat curd cheese with a bunch of nuts and/or fruits, some cinnamon and some honey every now and then. Oh, and coffee, obviously.

Bowl of nut cluster cereal (pecan and almonds)

Round of toast with either Peanut butter or Marmite.

Strong cup of tea.

Sundays - I always have mackerel on toast (tinned with spicy tomato sauce) - immense.

Training days - have a protein shake as well.

4 fried eggs, 225g bacon and sometimes 4 90% pork sausages.

250ml chocolate milk (every morning since i was a toddler)

Oatmeal with milk or scrambled eggs and toast if i wake up early enough.

2 scoops whey

pretty simple

50g whey, 1 cup oats

This is my Pre-workout Breakfast as I tend to workout after I wake up.

Proatmeal + Strawberries

• 1 serving Steel Cut Oats
  • 1 serving Whey Protein Powder
  • 5-6 sliced strawberries

Always start with a cold glass of water then eat the meal with even more water then off to the gym :D

Weekdays I have 6 Weetabix using 450ml milk, for Sunday breakfast just now I had 6 bacon rashers, baked beans and 10 hash browns lol, I love Sundays.

I've eaten four fried eggs on two pieces of toast with black coffee for almost two years now. It's about time for a change, perhaps a couple more eggs.

Just add bacon. It´s good for you.

Nothing - Intermittent Fasting is my bag. But as Ferrous points out, you still need to "break the fast" at some stage. Normally a 4-5 egg ommelette with some vegetables, or some char sui pork and chilli oil. Or if I'm trying to lose fat, half a kilo of lean meat and stir fried veg.

6-8 egg omlette with mushrooms, onions and cheese

Usually 2 large eggs and 2 large egg whites scrambled with curry powder and small bowl of steel cut oats with honey, walnuts and half a banana.

Nothing since I am intermittent fasting as well. However the meal I 'break the fast' with is lunch so usually its a big bowl of rice, meat and veges + chicken wrap + banana or apple.

a couple hardboiled eggs

about 1C of pot roast (braised chuck roast)

1-2 C whole milk

a banana

cantaloupe slices

rye crackers or oatmeal

fish oil

3-4 egg omelette with chopped up peppers, onions and tomatoes accompanied with 3-4 slices of white toasted bread and a nice glass of dilute to wash it down.

4 Eggs, 1 cup of Cottage Cheese or yogurt, depending on the day, and 1 tomato.

By the way, I checked my cholesterol and guess what? It's fine. I've been having this breakfast for 6 months.. People telling me that I was gonna die.