Sign in to follow this  
LouFeldman

Women's Boxing

Who else thinks that the women's boxing at the Olympics is turning out to be significantly more entertaining and exciting than the men's?

Haven't watched a single fight. Watched most of the men's though (just finished tonight's). I am oldskool like that :P

I have not been able to catch one fight in any of the Olympic combat sports. NBC sucks, so the only thing I can ever see when I'm home is swimming, track and field, or gymnastics. Pisses me off.

I have not been able to catch one fight in any of the Olympic combat sports. NBC sucks, so the only thing I can ever see when I'm home is swimming, track and field, or gymnastics. Pisses me off.

nbcolympics.com has a nice website for getting replays of specific sports like judo, etc...that's the way to go, but they won't keep it up there forever so if you want to see something i'd still go there and try to see it as soon as you can.

Katie Taylor into the Lightweight final tomorrow. Probably our best chance at a gold medal.

Her opponent in the final is getting the excuses in early - "When you fight Katie you are already minus 10 points. You are fighting the judges and the whole system and they will try to give her too many points" Blah.

Katie Taylor is a legend and a genuine role model. I'm a big fan.

She really is special. Very down to earth and unassuming, as well as being lethal in the ring.