• Announcements

• FerrousMaverick

New Log In Instructions   07/01/2016

Please log in using your Display Name.  We no longer have a separate login id. If you have problems logging in, please contact me at: Twitter Facebook
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LouFeldman

Review: E-O Deadlift Socks

11 posts in this topic

This may seem like a silly review, but these socks by EO Sportsgear have really helped me improve my deadlift. As we all know, a proper deadlift requires the bar to travel right up the shin, which can be problematic for those of us made of flesh. These socks provide two important benefits. First, they have an added layer of cushioning up and down the front that virtually eliminates any significant damage from the bar banging against the shin. Second, they provide a nice, slick surface that drastically reduces bar friction and improves bar speed. They are a little expensive at $15, but one or two pair will suffice for many months of regular use. I highly recommend them.

Definitely interested in these.

As the result of a motorcycle accident when I was 16 I have some thin skin on my right shin. This still scabs up now (31 yrs later) and is right where the bar hits on deadlifts. Blood on the bar might be macho but I don't like the sight of blood especially my own.

These sox would make a great present. I always get bloody sox for xmas (no pun intended) but would be happy to get some of these.

Thanks for the review.

Not silly at all, Lou. Thanks for the info -- I just ordered a pair. :) Now, if only they made a BACON version of these . . .

Lou- after seeing your pulls of late, I ordered a pair of blue/red. Thanks for the review...I needed to get a pair of socks like these.

Thanks for the review, I ordered a pair of black/red to try them.

Lou, you should be asking for a commission.

The thought had occurred to me.

The thought had occurred to me.

Quick, edit your post and add an affiliate link :D

About the same price as the soccer socks I use. I will have to give these a try.

Hello Folks!

Thank you so much for the kind words and review of our EO Sports Gear Deadlift Socks!!! We really appreciate all of you and your support! EO Sports Gear is an official distributor of Garage Ink Powerlifting gear.

Good luck to all of you and we wish many new PR's for everyone!

Feel free to check out all our Garage Ink / EO Sports Gear products at www.garageinkpowerteam.com

Be Strong!

Niko Hulslander

Deadlifted in these socks for the first time last Friday. Great product; very comfortable. I will note, however, that I wish I'd ordered the bigger size. The pair I ordered is supposed to fit men with shoe sizes up to 12. I wear a women's 10 (a little bigger in athletic shoes sometimes), and there is zero extra room.