Sign in to follow this  
Samir

Euro 2012 !

Next time, Joe, when you're facing one of the best midfielders and most precise kickers in the world, don't make stupid faces. Trolled to death.

Italy deserved to win, they should have won in normal time, so to win on penalties is justice because in all honesty England were (a 15 min spell in first half aside) awful.

Couldn't pass, couldn't tackle, couldn't shoot, couldn't close down, couldn't challenge. Couldn't be fucking bothered to try and win the game. Disgusted. Several times I watched players make no effort to win the ball or close the player down.

Several players need to go.

Italy deserved to win, Balotelli is nuts, and interesting semis.

ixSNKeWYY7zCQ.gif

Just quoting so I can see it even more often

Nooooo, not against Italy!!! :(

Well done Italy, deserved the win but disappointing to go out on penalties yet again.

England just ain't that good at the moment and probably won't be for some time.

Looking forward to the semi finals.

I actually felt bad for Cristiano Ronaldo yesterday; all the money, looks and talent in the world and it's obvious his heart burns for a defining moment on the international stage, and he's so unhappy without one.

Italy vs Germany today!

I actually felt bad for Cristiano Ronaldo yesterday; all the money, looks and talent in the world and it's obvious his heart burns for a defining moment on the international stage, and he's so unhappy without one.

Italy vs Germany today!

Yea - but he should have seized upon the possession and dominance they had in the first half...and he definitely should have taken one of the first penalties.

I predict a clear Germany win tonight, am opting for 3-1. They have had 2 more days rest than an italian side who played extra time as well, and are quite simply just a better side.

balotelli-smiling.jpg

SUP BRO

• Upvote 1

Well - I think my prediction of a Germany v Portugal Final was WAY, WAY off the pace.

I did NOT see that coming, at all.

Congrats to Italy, they played brilliantly and I will be rooting for them in the final on Sunday - for 2 reasons, to say England lost to the winners and secondly so that Spain do not win another tournament. I would hate a side to have won 3 major tourneys on the trot....just doesn't seem right. :unsure:

I sure hope so, but we tend to do really great and then just royally screw up at some point later...

:(

I was hoping that Germany would overcome the Italian complex but I was proved wrong - from the beginning the players had their brown shorts on so that the sh** doesn't show :angry:

No one has an answer for Spain.

Nice game - Torres and Mata scored, Balotelli was crying - for anything else there's Mastercard :D