Sign in to follow this  
Samir

Euro 2012 !

SPAIN VS ITALY (my fave team) TOMORROW. EXCITED.

Who else is watching?

Watched every game so far been some great football.

Holland have given themselves a mountain to climb now...

Good game in half an hour as well - Germnay V Portugal..Germany are my tip to win this tournament.

It's Monday 5pm that I'm waiting for when we (England) take France on...a draw or a win there should see us be looking good to get out the group...and if we can win the group it's most likely Italy we will face (2nd in that group)

Well that was the worst game to watch so far.

Why on earth portugal set themselves up so defensively, when they have one of the best players in the world up front, is a mystery.

If they had played the same way as they did in the last 20 minutes, it would have been an open, entertaining game.

Glad that Germany won. I can't stand Portugal for some reason. Boring game, though.

Nice start by Holland... How on earth did we miss all of those chances?

By the way, is it me or are the players really acting like pussies? Even more than usual?

I haven't missed a game, here's a pic of the public viewing of the game against Portugal yesterday:

euro_2012.jpg

Italy vs Spain remarkably good to watch.

Not sure what Spain was up to using zero strikers.

De Rossi was interesting as a libero (center back) but I'm not sure that experiment should be repeated against a team that uses an actual striker. Holy hell was that scary at times.

Also... Balotelli.

Ireland vs Croatia conflicted with the Canadian Grand Prix so I didn't watch it. Heard the officiating was top notch as usual.

Glad that Germany won. I can't stand Portugal for some reason. Boring game, though.

Latest+Cristiano+Ronaldo+hairstyle+pictures+in+20102.jpg

^^^ that will indeed be why...I can't stand Portugal either

The Italy game was good...as for balotelli the manager was clearly unhappy with him as took him off straight after his balls up.

Ireland are done, they are going to get hammered by both span and Italy now.

That is indeed one of the reasons. Can't deny that he's a great player, though.

I can't say anything bad about Ronaldo since he was the captain of my fantasy league team while still at ManU, I finished second and cashed 50 euro from my colleagues at work :lol:

Happy with the draw tonight.

Confident we can beat Sweden on Friday.

We're gonna get slaughtered tonight... I predict a 4-0 loss.

We're gonna get slaughtered tonight... I predict a 4-0 loss.

I am not sure of that great a beating - but I do think Germany will win..and will Do so in more style because holland will have to go for it to have any hope of getting through.

Looking forward to the game should be a good one....

Friggin portugal.

Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans always win”.

I sure hope so, but we tend to do really great and then just royally screw up at some point later...

Well that was humiliating

You know what the daft thing is - a Germany win against Denmark, and Holland can still beat Portugal by 2 clear goals and get through...

Definitely the best game so far. Welbeck's goal was amazing.

England with their usual shaky performance in international play... I loved seeing Terry's face when Sweden went up 2-1

England with their usual shaky performance in international play... I loved seeing Terry's face when Sweden went up 2-1

This.

Welbeck's goal was amazing.

This.

The English have a brilliant generation coming up: Oxford-Chamberling, Walcott, Welbeck, Wilshere, Hart, Richards... shame Ramsey and Bale aren't English.

Anybody seen the thunderstorm in the beginning of the Ukraine - France match? Fucking amazing...

We looked comfortable in first half, never really in danger of conceding, and then the start of the second half we couldn't seem to tackle, pass, close them down, nothing. We were utter shit.

It was only when Walcott came on we sparked again.

I think it's safe to say that if we play the same way again, against better sides like Spain or germany, we are going to get royally turned over (like the world cup) where we just looked awful. We just need to keep the ball, and our shape, better.

England has always been one of my favorite squads and for some reason they can never really put it together for the Championships. They have brilliant squads, yet they haven't won a major title since the '60s I think? Ridiculous.

Bummer about Russia and Poland...half of my ancestry is pissed!