Sign in to follow this  
Ghost

Best Sandwich Ever!

Ken! You didn't tell us how fucking awesome it was! Be as descriptive as possible.

:D

Ken does it taste as awesome as it looks?

Haha, what can be said about a sandwich that consists of so much alpha? It was f***ing amazing. The sweetness of the caramelized onions and mushrooms plus the saltiness of the bacon and cheese. And oh the steak, how brilliant the steak was.

Next time (there will be a next time) I'll have to experiment with a few different sauces and marinades for the meats.

One cannot comprehend how awesome this sandwich was through pictures or what has been said, one must experience the beast itself haha.

Sandwich looks great kenalivio. Where did you get the bread roll from?

Could you improve it by warming the thing in a pannini toaster before eating? I like the look but I prefer steak sandwiches warm...

Sandwich looks great kenalivio. Where did you get the bread roll from?

Just from one of the local 'Baker's Delight' shops. I'm guessing you could probably get one from any bakery.

Could you improve it by warming the thing in a pannini toaster before eating? I like the look but I prefer steak sandwiches warm...

Yeah definitely, I didn't reheat mine, but I think it probably would have been better

Cool. Ill pick a roll up from Bakers Delight and give this sandwich a go.

Cool. Ill pick a roll up from Bakers Delight and give this sandwich a go.

Good luck! One tip: I would use more bacon. Couldn't really taste it much with my one.

Yeah definitely, I didn't reheat mine, but I think it probably would have been better

I made one yesterday, and did that. I think it helped.

As for mind, I didn't cook the mushrooms down quite enough, so it wasn't really "dry" and I found that the weights squeezed the layer of mushroom out to the sides, so I need to figure something out there, too.