Sign in to follow this  
Samir

Sports Teams

What are your teams?

Personally, the three sports I watch the most are hockey, football and Formula 1.

My favorite teams in those sports are the Canadiens, the 49ers and Scuderia Ferrari.

After that, I would say I watch pretty much everything else - some baseball, some NBA, some soccer, but I don't really have other teams. Maybe AC Milan, Corvette Racing (Le Mans) ... but nowhere near as serious as my 3 favorite teams.

Penguins, Steelers, Diamondbacks, Celtics. :)

Texas Rangers...

• They have a recovering heroin addict who's their star player
  • The biggest star to ever come out of Japan in their rotation
  • A starting pitcher who was converted from a reliever that throws upper 90's effortlessly
  • The best left side of the infield defensively in baseball
  • A ball park that provides plenty of homeruns
  • A manager who tested positive for cocaine and has spastic reactions when big plays happen
  • The most infamous power pitcher in the history of baseball as their president

If you can't find something to love there, I just can't help ya.

West Coast Eagles (Australian Football League) all the way.

Had a bit of a thing for Fulham during my first stint in London, used to live fairly close to the stadium and often felt a good atmosphere around the surrounding streets whenever there was a home game on. Of course it helped that Mark Schwarzer was doing a very good job as Goalie for them at the time.

Ajax, a Dutch football (soccer) team. Most of the sports I watch is football (soccer), of course Barça with Leo Messi, Xavi, Iniesta...

I sometimes watch rugby (six nations, tri-nations) too. Occasionally tennis, when Federer/Nadal/Djokovic play each other during the Grand Slams and a few times a year I watch one of Muhammad Ali's fights against Frazier and Foreman.

Los Angeles Lakers and Manchester United. You might call me a gloryhunter/bandwagoner, whatever. I've been a fan of those teams since I was a kid.

Los Angeles Lakers and Manchester United. You might call me a gloryhunter/bandwagoner, whatever. I've been a fan of those teams since I was a kid.

Won't be calling you that at all, I understand if you don't care much about Tallinn FC...

Ajax, a Dutch football (soccer) team. Most of the sports I watch is football (soccer), of course Barça with Leo Messi, Xavi, Iniesta...

I sometimes watch rugby (six nations, tri-nations) too. Occasionally tennis, when Federer/Nadal/Djokovic play each other during the Grand Slams and a few times a year I watch one of Muhammad Ali's fights against Frazier and Foreman.

West Coast Eagles (Australian Football League) all the way.

Had a bit of a thing for Fulham during my first stint in London, used to live fairly close to the stadium and often felt a good atmosphere around the surrounding streets whenever there was a home game on. Of course it helped that Mark Schwarzer was doing a very good job as Goalie for them at the time.

Wow, some diversity !! Aussie rules football and Ajax itself.

Good to see.

Won't be calling you that at all, I understand if you don't care much about Tallinn FC...

Not sure if a club like that even exists, haha. But the Estonian Championships in both football and basketball are so bad, it makes me sick...