Sign in to follow this  
Nagolina

Holy Shit What's Happened To My Ass?!

Lmao I think he's saying 'see my power' haha

• Upvote 1

Not sure which is better, Adrian -- the butt or the skivvies. Thanks for sharing! :D

cyclops and wolverine! yeah buddy!

"See my Power" :D Gotta get me some superhero kecks now!

Great pic Adrian~Love the undies!

Thankyou folks lol

Guest rere

Damn I came so late to this thread, I think NAGOLINA the original poster will have to put up with the butt. I can remember starting 5x5 a few years ago and the constant comments and butt squeezing from women was nice for my ego.

I had a flat butt until I started Deadlifting and Squatting. Embrace that butt, after all there's power in there.

butt-15.jpg

Amy, love it, thanks! Will read properly again cos I was distracted by the men's botty's...

Rere, I don't think that's your bum :D

Moar Butts...

nice article, 5, interestingly, I seem to feel even unweighted BSSs in the glutes more than squats, which leads me to believe my squatting is compromised by weak glutes, and the body compensating by taking too much load in the quads, thus making the problem worse, and worsening imbalances that are causing my chronic knee pain.

sorry, no butt pics, it still looks the same as before in the thread, nothing to write home about lol

I've started getting A LOT of butt comments lately. Squat moving north of 315 is when it started happening.

Sorry............................

gallery_477_37_8125.gif

B)

click here: http://bretcontreras.com/2012/04/a-strong-booty-is-a-healthy-booty/ and watch these girls trying to make their glute training a powerlift in and of itself. Like reps over 300lbs. It's crazy. And crazy filled with booty. But also instructional :D

awesome link, Nathan, and prolly a good idea if some of us guys tried to join the 225lb hip thrust club, I know I probably should

IRCC the trainer, Bret, starts people off with just bodyweight 'til they can do 3 x 20 --including an Arizona Cardinal with a squat north of 500lbs. He broke down the kinesiology of glute activation in both sprints and leaps and came up with this exercise.

If you're trying to put on a bulk as well as sport or cosmetic glute training I would think this could rival even squats and deads as doubling the size of a muscle group as big and strong as the glutes would really make you much, much bigger. Crazy, but that glute thrust could become vital to asses everywhere.

There's a lot of potential for off color jokes--but think how'd your squat and cleans might shoot up if you could get 405 for a couple of reps in this exercise like the trainer can.

Agreed, maybe I should put these in in place of swings in my modified hepburn lol

Guest rere

Agreed, maybe I should put these in in place of swings in my modified hepburn lol

:D

Ok, ok... If we made Wonderlei change his avatar because it had a topless woman, we can't have full on naked men.

Only just read this thread haha. My Gina Carano avatar was amazing.

This thread has too many male asses for my liking, and all the women butt pics have expired!