Sign in to follow this  
Maslow

Ncaa Tournament 2012

Use this thread to chat about the NCAA Tournament.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll kick things off. I do not watch college basketball. However, my office has a pool and I would like to do well. These older, mostly out of shape guys can and do beat me at golf on a regular basis. I cannot stand to lose to them in yet another semi-athletic contest.

Can anyone help me fill out my bracket? I feel like there's an exam tomorrow and I didn't do the homework. Can I copy your homework please? Post any tips or suggestions )or perhaps a scan of your completed bracket) if you think you know what you're talking about. Last year I thought I was smart by copying Dick Vitale's bracket. He failed me big time.

Anyone fill out a bracket? I don't follow basketball much, but filling out a bracket makes it fun to follow.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B00yD--JPIhhTENxbXM5VmlUSDZnOXFtRWVQcTBwZw

I picked Michigan St. to win the championship.

@maslow, Don't copy mine unless you have no expectations. I know nothing. Just picked numbers and names.

*bump*

I find it hard to believe there's only two of us following March Madness.

Well I filled out my bracket. I still had no idea what I was doing so I just copied one that I found online.

I have KY vs Syracuse for the final in all my brackets lol

I am also a fan of the shower beer. Always have been, always will be!

Just saw this thread. I have Baylor and North Carolina in the Championship with North Carolina taking it down.

Anyone pick VCU to beat Wichita? Not I.

I picked VCU correctly but I also had UNLV going to the round of 16.

Yes, but I also picked UConn to beat Iowa St.

My final four consists of Kentucky, OSU, UNC, and Louisville. UNC beating Kentucky for the title. I had Syracuse but changed it with the news of Melo being ruled ineligible.

Yeah, I also had UConn, and Col St. for some reason. So far I missed just those three. I have Syracuse going to the 16, but no further.

Batting 82.3 after day 1.

I had CSU, too. Problem with both of those teams is that I did my undergrad work at CSU and grad school at UConn. It's hard to take your heart out of your picks. I didn't think UConn was going to get past Kentucky anyway. They've been a huge let down all season and I don't know that they deserved a bid anyway.

In case anyone is interested, I just created a group (IronStrong) on espn. Feel free to join if you want.

I joined.

I joined.

Nice. Yes it's the right group if you were wondering.

well my bracket is pretty screwed. I had Missouri in one Final Four and Duke going pretty far in both as well.

I think everyone's bracket is pretty much screwed, at this point. I had Missouri in elite 8, Duke in final 4.

Fuck you bracket!

If Indiana wins tonight, downtown is gonna be nuts!

You live in Bloomington Marcio?

yeah! I graduated last may and still hanging around, loss was tough last night but I expected it. Next few seasons should be good ! What part of Michigan you in? I use to go up to Detroit every year for the auto show

I'm in Saint Joseph, which is the southwest corner on Lake Michigan. I have a cousin that graduated from IU, and I've been down for a few IU Purdue football games as well. Nice area.